What is energy healing meditation?
“The energy of life entering and leaving your body flows evenly throughout the universe. With that current, the mind of the cosmos communicates with all things.”
-Ilchi Lee, LifeParticle Meditation: A Practical Guide to Healing and Transformation
Pran mudra benefits – A cure for all disease
Pran mudra benefits are limitless. Let us start with what is Hand Mudra? Hand mudra or hasta mudra is a gesture to route the energy to the body. Hand mudras are part of hasta yoga. Yoga is like a spiritual practice. It offers practical healing and gives amazing benefits to the practitioner. Hasta mudra opens the energy channels and send messages to the brain.
Formation of Pran Mudra
- 1) It should be practiced with both hands.
- 2 ) Tips of ring and little finger to be joined with the tip of thumb.
- 3 ) All other fingers should be stretched straigh
Incorporating breathing into MANDRA
- 1) Pran mudra change the energy in the body, hence it is always beneficial if you incorporate conscious breathing with your hand mudra practice.
- 2) Start with taking deep & rhythmic Breathe.
- 3) Now inhale and exhale for same duration.
- 4) You can also chant the mantra sound ‘So-hum’. chant ‘so‘, when inhale and ‘hum‘ on exhale.
- 5) Though at start you will find it difficult to chant and inhale-exhale simultaneous. But with practice,you can get the expertise on this.
- 6) Do the inhale and exhale ( with sound chanting) for continuous 20-30 times.
- 7) Then stop and try to focus your mind.