Mango and Saffron Lassi (Nectar)
If you suffer from mild depression or want to control your mood swing during your pregnancy, stop searching, this is what you were looking for.
Saffron is an expensive spice praised for it's positive effect on the mind, when you feel overwhelmed by emotions. It really helps balance your sensitivity and the mango, well we are love the mango taste so why not.
Ingredients ( Makes for about 4 cups)
- 1/2 a can of Mango pulp (can be found in groceries in the international isles)
- 2 cups of Soy yogurt (non Vegan can use Plain yogurt)
- 1/2 cup Soy milk or regular milk
- 2 pinch of saffron strands ( soaked in warm milk for 30 mins)
1. Blend yogurt/milk and mango pulp using a hand blender, till it froths.
2.add the saffron and blend until it merge
3. Refrigerate and serve chill.