Chunky Chocolate protein shake Breakfast
Here is a great and delicious breakfast idea for simple morning energy booster, the mighty Chunky chocolate protein shake. Either you looking for a kicker for your early gym routine or a Quick breakfast to manage your hunger while you get a boost of energy, this thick shake will fill your need till lunch.
With less than 200 calories, this great meal replacement can also be consumed during lunch, if losing weight is your primary goal.
- 1-2 cups ice
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk or Silk Chocolate Cashew Milk
- ¼ cup chocolate protein powder or vanilla yogurt flavor
- 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder non-sweet
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- For Garnish dairy-free chocolate chips
Put all the ingredient inside the blender, do not stop the blender until it becomes thick and creamy, enjoy.